What is the nature of woman?
She has divisibility and she can be divided into the parts which comprise her.
- What are her parts?
She has comparability and the equivalents of those which she has can be found in others.
- Who/what has the equivalents of those which she has?
She has connectivity and she is connected to those from which she can be separated.
- Who/what is connected by her?
She has sensitivity and she is sensitive to things which can affect her.
- Who/what can affect her?
She has transformability and she can be transformed.
- What are the forms through which she transits?
She has substitutability and she can be substituted.
- Who/what can substitute her?
She has satisfiability and she can satisfy those who/which need her.
- Who/what will be satisfied by her?
What do you know about the following? Check it out...
Knowledge Expansion Manual - File:Abirami.pdf