Reorderability is not a thing, but it is a property of things. People/things are reordered because they have reorderability. Anything which does not have reorderability cannot be reordered.
[Disturb = Induce ≠ Reorder ≠ Substitute]
Terms of reference
- Reorder: rearrange in a different order
- Rearrange:put into a new order or arrangement
- Reordering: a rearrangement in a different order
- Form: a particular mode in which something is manifested, an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse; the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance
- Transition: the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- Reform: a particular mode in which something is manifested
- Transformation: the act of changing in form or shape or appearance; •the act of transforming or the state of being transformed; a marked change in appearance or character
- Alteration: changed in form or character without becoming something else
- Transition state:
- State transition:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.