What properties of Government allow us to study it systematically?
- Listed below are the properties of Government which allow us to study it systematically.
Can Government exhibit divisibility?
Yes. Government has divisibility and it can be divided into things called the parts of Government.
- What are the parts of Government?
Can Government exhibit comparability?
Yes. Government has comparability and it can be compared to all the other things. Anything which cannot be compared to Government is neither different nor similar to Government.
- What is comparable to Government?
Can Government exhibit connectivity?
Yes. Government has connectivity and it can be connected to those from which it can be separated.
- What is connected by Government?
Can Government exhibit disturbability?
Yes. Government has disturbability and it can be disturbed (affected) by the things which can influence it.
- What can affect Government?
Can Government exhibit reorderability?
Yes. Government has reorderability and it can be reordered from one form to its other forms.
- What are the forms of Government?
Can Government exhibit substitutability?
Yes. Government has substitutability and it can be substituted by the things which qualify to substitute it.
- What can substitute for Government?
Can Government exhibit satisfiability?
Yes. Government has satisfiability and it can satisfy those which require it.
- What is in need of Government?
Anyone who has not studied Government cannot answer these questions!
- Banana fruit
- Guava fruit
- Lemon fruit
- Mango fruit
- Orange fruit
- Papaya fruit
- Pomegranate fruit
- Coconut tree